Still, considering Pratchett did both Macbeth and A Midsummer’s Night Dream featuring the Lancre witches, who else would want to see Vetinari and the Watch deal with someone pulling a Hamlet?
Gods, it would be precious.
'You stab- you stabbed him through the curtain? Really? Cause you thought he was a rat?'
'You know, it is generally widely accepted that rats can’t talk.’ *beat* ‘Unless they’ve been eating the garbage from the Unseen University, of course.’
'Oh - oh, great. You just killed him with the poisoned sword. And yourself, too. Fantastic- MADAM, PUT DOWN THAT GOBLET - Oh. There she goes. Out like a light. Well, your lordshi- Oh, he killed you too? Gods. Sometimes I don’t know why I bother.’
The Starry Night Close-Up Vincent Van Gogh
Closer than you can get in a museum to examine each detail and brushstroke! Art masterpieces available in megapixel format via Google Art Project. A collaboration with museums large and small, classic and modern, world-renowned and community-based from over 40 countries. Together they have contributed more than 40,000 high-resolution images of works ranging from oil on canvas to sculpture and furniture.
300 FAVORITE MOVIES (in no particular order)
214. The History Boys (2006)
"Reckless, impulsive, immoral — how come there’s such a difference between the way you teach and the way you live? Why are you so bold in argument and talking, but when it comes to the point, when it’s something that’s actually happening — I mean, now you’re so fucking careful!"
tempted to make a shakespeare tag drinking game like
- drink when quotes are incorrectly attributed to shakespeare, take another drink if there’s a typo too.
- drink when people are being pretentious fucks about pronunciation/ slamming people who don’t like shakespeare
- chug whenever you see a person in a bathtub with flowers tagged ophelia, then go tell that person why that’s not a good thing to do.
- sip for something unrelated to shakespeare
- chug whenever anyone tries to give a definitive opinion on romeo and juliet/ any other shakespeare play
idk what else would be good but that would get you quite a ways toward inebriation or hydration depending what you want to drink.
6. drink when someone posts a selfie with unrelated shakespeare quote
7. chin-chin toast the people who post backstage selfies in costume
8. skull the king cup and weep tears of uninspired graphic design when We Heart It posts a new shakespeare thing
remembered another one
9. drink when someone attributes a quote to ‘shakespeare’ rather than a character, play, act, scene, and/or line reference (aka the reason i reblog so few quotes)
10. Down your drink whenever you see this:
since I’m 18 now I had to call the hospital myself to get test results and I was simply planning on saying that I had a blood test last week and if I could get the results back but when the woman answered I said “I want my blood back” and hung up the phone, so I’m never trying that again
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.